We welcome and encourage comments on coretruth.org. However, in some instances comments are subject to be edited or deleted if they do not comply with our Comments Policy below:
- Short – Our system will truncate comments that are more than 250 words. Such comments will not be published.
- Clean – No name calling and no negative name-dropping. Personal attacks and derogatory remarks are not welcome.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
- Loving – even when we disagree with a viewpoint of either of the author, a contributor, or a commentator, we do so in love.
- Advert free – do not promote a blog, book, ministry, or business. No irrelevant or promotional links.
- Relevant – let your comment be relevant to the topic being discussed.
Please follow our comment policy and help us to keep this blog a safe and constructive place for discussion. We reserve the right to edit or delete comments submitted to this blog at any time without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.